TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Policy is part of the North West Rubber Terms and Conditions that govern your use of the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
The Website Owner collects several types of information from and about users of the Website. Some of the information collected may be “personal information,” which means it identifies you personally, for example, your name, email address, and address. The information collected includes:
- Information that you provide to the Website Owner, for example, when completing a “Contact Us” form;
- Information from your browser or device, for example, your IP address, information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details; and
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies. Cookies help the Website Owner understand the types of products you are interested in and how you use the Website. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to use or access certain parts of the Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The Website Owner may use the information collected from or about you:
- To provide the information, products, and services you request;
- To provide you with effective customer services;
- To contact you with special offers and other information;
- To improve the content, functionality, and usability of the Website;
- To improve our products and services; and
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
We retain the collected information for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and in order to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
With regard to aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, we may share such information without restriction.
With regard to personal information, the Website Owner reserves the right to share it with the following entities:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties the Website Owner uses to support its business;
- To other parties when required or permitted by law, as necessary to protect our users, or in connection with a corporate transaction; and
- For any other purpose either disclosed by us when you provide the information or for which we have your consent.
INTERACTING WITH SOCIAL MEDIA ON OUR WEBSITE
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms provide tools that many of our customers use and enjoy, and we include links to various social media platforms on the Website. If you interact with these social media platforms through the Website, your experience on those platforms will be governed by the privacy and other policies of those platforms.
The Website Owner takes reasonable precautions to provide a level of security appropriate to the sensitivity of the information collected. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore, the Website Owner cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may request to review or update the personal information you have provided to the Website Owner through the Website by contacting us using the information provided below. The Website Owner will respond to your request within a reasonable time. When appropriate or as required by applicable law, we will correct, amend, or delete your personal information.
33850 Industrial Ave
Canada V2S 7T9